Compensation:$50,000 to $100,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Required education: minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited college in Civil Engineering (BSCE) with an emphasis in Structures.
Required certification: Passing score on F.E. and have or be able to obtain E.I. credentials.
Grindley Williams Engineering is seeking a staff engineer with a specialty in structural engineering. The ideal candidate would:
- Reside in the central Florida area.
- Concrete, Steel, Timber, and Masonry design experience preferred.
- Ideally, have experience with RISA design suite, AutoCAD, and/or other relevant structural analysis software.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
Monthly allowances for vehicle usage, cell phone reimbursement, and a fuel card will be provided by the company when applicable. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, and profit sharing/bonuses. All tools, laptop computer, iPad provided by the company.
If you feel like you’re awesome and want to be a part of our team, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.